Sold! Tri-Cities Home Sales: Aug. 23 Edition
What has sold recently? Check out this 4,300-square-foot house with 16 rooms and two fireplaces.
A custom-built, four-bedroom home in Mill Creek at 0S118 Bealer Circle, Geneva sold recently for $558,500.
The expanded Clayton model has a two-story family room, gourmet kitchen with granite counters and island, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry. The master suite has an octagonal sitting room and elegant master bath. The house has two other full baths and two half-baths. The house has two fireplaces. The finished lookout basement has a billiards room, media room, game room, exercise room and two work rooms, suitable for the artist or wood worker. The garage fits three cars. Custom built-ins can be found throughout the house.
Below, these other properties were sold in Kane County recently, according to Kane County property records.
- 611 Ridgelawn Trail, $250,000
- 739 Fox Trail Drive, $70,000
- 1006 Walnut St., $95,000
- 660 Winnebago Trail, $232,500
- 3S202 Deerpath Road, $400,000
- 575 Republic Road, $255,000
- 334 Wolcott Lane, $175,000
- 1212 Donat Court, $56,000
- 116 Stevens St.., $100,000
- 0N497 Dobson Lane, $50,000
- 904 Saint Andrews Circle, $407,500
- 920 Meadows Road, $125,000
- 1936 Fargo Blvd., $409,500
- 39W190 E Mallory Drive, $332,000
- 118 Lewis, $242,500
- 39W681 Howard Square, $325,000
- 2837 Miller Road, $291,500
- 6N939 Woodlawn Ave., $48,000
- 5N553 Hidden Springs Drive, $218,000
- 1501 Shoreline Drive, $375,000
- 415 Dunham Place Commons, $145,000
- 2984 Langston Circle, $168,666
- 220 Persimmon Drive, $350,000
- 408 S 5th Ave., $178,000
- 4N466 Mark Twain St., $322,500
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the St. Charles Patch Real Estate directory.