Tri-Cities Death Notices: Sept. 25, 2012, Include Former Geneva City Attorney
Obituaries with memorial services and visitations in Geneva, Batavia and St. Charles.
Former Geneva City Attorney and Kane County Bar Association president Joseph "Joe" Radovich of Geneva had a long, rewarding and distinguished professional life as a lawyer from 1943 to 2009. His family invites Joe’s friends to celebrate his life with them from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 12, 2012, at the Geneva Golf Club, 831 South St., Geneva, IL.
Malone Funeral Home, Geneva
- Robert L. Katsuleas, 82, of Geneva. Visitation will be held from 3-9 p.m. Wednesday Sept. 26, with a memorial service at 7 p.m. at the Malone Funeral Home. Katsuleas served in the Army during the Korean Conflict and worked many years as an accountant for General Mills in West Chicago.
Yurs Funeral Home, Geneva
- Margery E. DeLerno, 93, of Geneva.
Yurs Funeral Home, St. Charles
Moss Funeral Home, Batavia
- William “Bill” Roy Brummett, 62, of Aurora.
- Helen C.E. Miller, 83, of Batavia, retired from Community Hospital in Geneva. Visitation from 4-8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 27, at Moss Family Funeral Home.
- Edward G. Petrick, 48, of Aurora. A funeral Mass will be celebrated 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012 at St. Peter Catholic Church iin Geneva.
- Walter “Wally” W. Joy, 55, of Batavia.
- Mary Lou Case Polson, 90, of Geneva.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.