Invite a friend
Multiple Sclerosis Walk to create a world free of MS
Date: Sunday, May 6, 2012
Time: Registration opens 7:30 a.m. | Walk begins 9:00 a.m.
Location: Pottawatomie Park, 8 North Avenue (at east bank of the Fox River), St. Charles, IL 60174
Directions (Google) | Site Map (PDF) | Route Map (PDF)
Park free at St. Charles Park District lots at Pottawatomie Park. (Note: some lots closed due to construction.) Additional free parking in Hamburger Hill grass lot (corner North & 2nd) and municipal lots on N. Riverside and State. See Route Map for parking locations. See Site Map for "Handicap Drop-off" locations.
- Route is 100% accessible.
- 2.6-, 4.6-, and 6-mile options with rest-stop at halfway point.
- Fruit & water provided, but you may also want to bring a bottle of water and small snack.
Your support helps the National MS Society, Greater Illinois Chapter fund cutting-edge research and programs and services for the 20,000 people and their families living with multiple sclerosis in Illinois. Walk MS could not happen without the dedication and support of our volunteers
|Where||Pottawatomie Community Center 8 North Ave, St Charles, IL 60174|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 am–1:00 pm|
More About Pottawatomie Community Center
Managed by the Pottawatomie Recreation Department, the Pottawatomie Community Center is located on North Avenue. The center features a gym, a dance studio, an adult activity center, preschool rooms, room rentals and activity studio, offering a variety of programs including, summer day camp, swimming lessons, dance lessons, drama classes, music programs and more. For schedule, program and facility rental information, visit the Pottawatomie Community Center website.
Other events here
- Autumn Leaves of McKinney presents and The Alzheimer’s Association presents The Basics-Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Thu, May 30, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- ProActive Kids SUMMER Session for Kids Struggling with Unhealthy Weight Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm