At Christ Community Church we strive to create a comfortable, friendly, come as you are atmosphere where you'll enjoy upbeat music and practical messages to help you deal with real life issues.
If you're a parent, we also know you're looking for a safe, fun place to bring your kids. We've invested a lot to make sure that both of these are achieved. You’ll see it in our buildings, programs and even more in the volunteers who work with your kids.
What you’ll find when you join us for worship at Christ Community:
- An inviting casual atmosphere
- Friendly people to help you find your way around
- Relevant Biblical teaching that you will apply to your daily life*
- A safe place to bring your kids where they will learn about God in a fun way
- Today’s music, powerful dramas, and high impact media
- A place to sit down and relax with friends at our Cup O’ Joy Café
*Our Bartlett, Blackberry Creek (Aurora), and DeKalb Campuses are video venues, where they rebroadcast the message presented at our St. Charles Campus.