Keep an eye out for these projects when you travel.
- Motorists travelling through the west side of Geneva may experience some delays as a result of a crack-sealing project taking place on Peck, Keslinger, and Kaneville roads throughout the week.
- Construction crews will be on Kaneville from Peck to Fabyan Parkway, Keslinger from Randall to Brundidge roads, and Peck from Route 38 to Kaneville until the project concludes on Saturday.
- Motorists should watch for temporary lane closures between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., and should be aware of construction signs, and flaggers on the roadways. Those travelling through the area will need to reduce speed, and should expect delays or consider alternate routes.
- The intersection at Randall and Bolcum roads is currently under construction for the replacement of traffic signals, pavement widening, and pavement and gutter replacement. Daily lane closures are in effect.
- Daily lane closures are also in effect on Silver Glen Road from Route 47 to Corron Road for pavement replacement.
Gas prices in St. Charles have risen since Thursday, with , , and once again offering the lowest price in the area at $3.95, according to www.gasbuddy.com as of Tuesday morning. Last week, the .
Below is a breakdown of all area gas prices:51 S. Randall Rd. $3.95 855 S. Randall Rd. $3.95 1505 Lincoln Hwy. $3.95 1023 W. Main St. $3.95 2500 E. Main St. $3.97 307 W. Main St. $3.99 BP 1745 E. Main St. $3.99
Note: Costco had a lower listed price Tuesday morning but requires a membership or Costco card.