Malone Funeral Home
- Jerome H. “Jerry” Stasiek, 64, of St. Charles was director of administration for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago for many years. He was a loving and devoted husband, father, grandfather, brother and friend and will be dearly missed by all those whose lives he touched, especially his loyal dog, Jack.
- Lorraine Siarny, 93, of St. Charles, worked for Marsh Instruments in Skokie for more than 25 years as both a switchboard operator and an accountant, retiring in 1985. She was an avid doll collector and storyteller. She also enjoyed crocheting and was a wonderful cook. In retirement she took up Tai Chi, Ikebana flower arranging and water exercise.
Yurs Funeral Homes
- Michael Edward Babka, 67, of St Charles, died after a two-year valiant battle with pancreatic cancer. Born and raised in Berwyn, Illinois, he was a University of Illinois graduate and loving husband and father. He was employed with Motorola, Inc. for 33 years in human resources.
- Dean Conn, 63, of St. Charles was employed by Jewel Foods in St. Charles and would have celebrated his 15th year anniversary this weekend. He is survived by his daughter, a grandson and three brothers.
- Lois Brinkman Morecraft, 82, of St. Charles, worked for many years in the pharmacy department at Delnor-Community Hospital. She formerly was a member of Grace Lutheran Church in Lily Lake. She was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth, and is survived by two sons.
- Harold D. Wibben of St. Charles, served in the Army as a master sergeant during the Korean Conflict. He was a union sheetmetal worker for 14 years until he opened his own business, Wibben Locksmith, serving the Fox Valley into the summer of 2013.
- Harry E. Beresford, 73, of Valparaiso, IN, passed away Thursday, October 3, 2013 at the VNA Hospice Center. He was a retired Air Force and Marine Corps veteran and a security supervisor. A memorial service will be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday Oct. 9, at Yurs Funeral Home, 405 E. Main St., St. Charles.
- Stanley L. Wojcik, 96, of St. Charles, was the loving husband of the late Dorothy, father of two, grandfather and great grandfather. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 26 Broadway, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
Moss Funeral Homes
- Lila Mae Aigner — Obituary pending.
- Nathan Boscaccy, 88, of Geneva and formerly of Chicago was employed for 40 years as a mechanical engineer for the Chicago Board of Education. He served in the United States Army Air Force during WWII and later served the Army during the Korean Conflict.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.