Malone Funeral Home
- Gary M. Lorenz, 58, of Geneva, worked for many years at Agco in Batavia. He was a wonderful dad to his two sons and was very active in their sporting activities. He especially loved to fish and was an avid Chicago sports fan. Gary also had a great sense of humor. Cancer may have taken Gary’s life, but it never took away his spirit.
Yurs Funeral Homes
- Faye Young of Geneva died Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2013, at her home. She is survived by her husband, Gene, of 33 years; and also a sister and brother. Funeral services were private.
Moss Funeral Homes
- Guinevere Marie VanDenBossche, 81, of St. Charles, was a talented oil painter and enjoyed painting throughout her entire life. She worked for many years as a secretary for the Illinois Department of Corrections. Guin and her husband, John, enjoyed several winters in Tucson, AZ, after retirement. She will be remembered as a devoted wife, loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
- Maynard F. Aurit, 76, of Batavia, was employed by Delnor Community Hospital and retired from Mercy Center Hospital in Aurora. While in his 20s, he played the saxophone and led a band with other family members called Maynard’s Sax and His Orchestra. They were based out of Benton, WI, and played at many Benton-area night clubs. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a member Holy Cross Catholic Church in Batavia.
- Marilyn J. (nee Gould) Schultze, 84, of Batavia died Oct. 27, 2013, at Heritage Woods in Batavia, where she has been a resident for the past five years. Marilyn was born June 29, 1929, in Batavia, the daughter of Henry and Helen (nee Clarke) Gould. She was united in marriage to Frederick P. Schultze May 3, 1947, in Batavia, IL.
- William “Bill” Charles Joeckel, 71, proudly served his country in the United States Army and was a member of both the St. Charles VFW Post 5036 and St. Charles American Legion Post 342. He was an avid biker and rode as a member of the Patriot Guard.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.