Arcada Theatre is an old-fashioned performing arts center. A vaudeville venue in its early days, this theater has been hosting a variety of performing arts acts and movies since it was refurbished five years ago. This theater is available for event rental, too. Information regarding scheduled performances, screenings and rental fees is available on the Arcada Theatre website.
- Hours: The box office is open two hours before shows. Please see our website for the schedule of shows.
- Handicap Accessible: Call 630-962-7000 to purchase handicap seats.
- Founding Date: September 1926
- Ticket information: Visit www.oshows.com to buy tickets, or call 630-962-7000 to purchase with a credit card and a live customer service representative.
- Buy tickets online [link]: tix.cnptix.com/tix/SilverStream/Pages/pgIndex.html?siteID=…
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: St. Charles is a community that appreciates and contributes to the arts! We have loved being a part of this beautiful town for the past 6 years, and we're proud to be part of its history by sustaining the historic Arcada.
- What is the most popular concession food?: Very possibly our prime rib sliders! We also have the basics, like popcorn, boxed candy and soda, too. And a premium bar as well!
- Number of screens: 1
- Size of screens: Large
- Stadium seating: Yes
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Rock
- Which performer or group that has visited the venue is the most interesting or memorable?: Bret Michaels, The BoDeans, Kansas and America all sold out last year, and we also welcomed Martin Short back to the stage! But it's impossible not to make note of the legendary greats like Mickey Rooney, Jerry Lewis and Wayne Newton as well!