Find a pice of the French Quarter in St. Charles!
Located in the "Bourbon Street" district of the Pheasant Run Resort, Jambalaya is a taste of Cajun and Creole Louisiana cuisine. The atmosphere of New Orleans is recreated in the restaurant's decor and the menu features everything from po'boys to regional seafood.
Jambalaya has live music on Friday and Saturday nights and a ladies night special every Thursday. See the Pheasant Run web site for more information.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Sat, 11am - 2pm; Sun, closed. Dinner: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cajun and Creole cuisine
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.pheasantrun.com/activities/dining/documents/JambalayaM…
- Specialties: New Orleans style food and drink
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Cuisine: Cajun/Creole, Seafood
- Signature dishes: The Crab Cake Salad
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Josef Yurisich
- Number of tables: 17
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Business Casual