St. Charles Fire Department
St. Charles emergency personnel respond to more than 5,000 calls for service every year. The department employs a staff of 44 full-timers, including Fire Chief Patrick Mullen, and dozens of other paramedics, emergency management personnel and paid, on-call firefighters.
In addition to Station No. 1, this site also is home to the administrative offices of the St. Charles Fire Department in the attached Century Station building. Two other fire stations, on the west and east sides of town, round out the entire department.
- Fax: 630-762-7035
- Hours: Administrative offices: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A lot of people who have come before us have worked very hard to build this community. They have volunteered at charitable organizations and churches, and donated money to make it a vibrant community.
- Services: The city offers an emergency preparedness kit and the department provides educational opportunities, such as those for businesses or senior citizens.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of trucks: 20
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional