Wredling Middle School
Main Office: 630-443-3360; Attendance: 630-443-3373
Students from Anderson, Fox Ridge, Munhall, Lincoln, North Creek, Davis and Richmond feed into Wredling Middle School. School officials at Wredling encourage students, families and the community to work together to further educational opportunities. Like all St. Charles schools, Wredling has has an active Parent Teacher Organization.
The original site for Wredling on Red Gate Road opened its doors to student in the Fall of 1995. In 2000, the school moved to its current location. Wredling is named for former district Superintendent John H. Wredling, who held the position from 1968 to 1972.
- Fax: 630-443-2770
- Hours: First period begins at 8:20am. Last period ends at 3:20pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2000
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Activities outside of classwork at Wredling include the Science Olympiad, an after-school homework support program called SOAR and the Spelling Bee.
- Student clubs: In addition to book clubs, Wredling offers clubs related to music, math, science, art and other activities.
- Sports teams: Team and other sports at Wredling include football, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, track and cross country.